Via close client relationship, evolving 3D conceptual designs to develop complete engineered and detailed schemes and drawings.
- Optimising 3D or 2D design, through a variety of software including: AutoCAD, MicroStation, Inventor & Solidworks.
- Extensive design involvement in Mining and Heavy Industry (Mechanical, Structural, Civil, Materials Handling, Underground Equipment, Refractories and Steel making).
- Specialised, intricate, component design for the medical prosthesis industry.
- Complete, fully engineered final models, ranging from individual part to overall plant design and layout.
- Conversion of 3D design to 2D detailed drawings for workshop manufacture.
- Utilising various software AutoCAD, MicroStation, Inventor & Solidworks.
- Collaborate with clients to develop conceptual designs & layouts.
- Project drafting services from conceptual stage, to complete ‘as-built’ drawings.
- Secondment of skilled drafting resources to the client to engage with site engineers.
- Create 2D detailed, fabrication/ workshop drawings from client 3D models or 2D engineering drawings (Civil, Structural & Mechanical).
- Drafting compliance to AS1100.
- Drawing control, management of clients drawing systems.
- Scanning or copying of client’s existing hard copy drawings into electronic library.